These Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Desserts are dessert of my dream, they have both chocolate and peanut butter. So, when I came up with this rich treat, it quickly became my all-time favorite. It’s a cinch to whip together because it doesn’t require any baking.
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15-20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups. In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top.
Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.