- 1 package (12 ounces) bowtie noodles 12
- 1 can roasted corn
- 1 can black beans
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 large avocados
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Optional: queso fresco cheese, fresh lime
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
To prepare the dressing, add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. If making this ahead of time (recommended, see note) store in the fridge.
Prepare the noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water for about 30 seconds. Drain well.
Toss with a few tablespoons of the prepared dressing (mak
Visit Easy Tex Mex Pasta Salad @ chelseasmessyapron.com For Recipe Instructions.